Private Duty RN New
Advanced Home Care Website
Full Time, Part Time
$30 + DOE
No recruiters please
Private Duty RN
Full Time and Part Time- Nights and Days
Advanced Home Care is a full services home care organization that provides a broad range of skilled nursing and rehabilitative services since 1999. Our Private Duty Division specializes in caring for auto and workman's comp accident cases resulting in traumatic brain, spinal cord and other catastrophic injuries. Our Home Care agency is looking for dynamic, professional, person that is able to take initiative and can work as part of a team.
Pay range depending on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- RN's on the case are Responsiveness to patient rights, HIPAA
- RN's on the case are Protect patient from injury and immediately report accidents/incidents.
- RN's on the case are Advanced Home Care Private Duty Division employment policies and procedures.
- Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Federal, State and Local regulations.
- RN's on the case are performed Assessment of client, family and home environment.
- RN's on the case Identifies problems, sets goals and establishes Plan of Care in consultation with client/family/physician.
- RN's on the case Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, as needed.
- RN's on the case Evaluates effectiveness and outcomes of care on an ongoing basis.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current license from State of Michigan to practice as a Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year professional work experience as a Registered Nurse
- Licensed driver with insured automobile
- Must possess current CPR certification
- Patients with TBI: 2 years
- Patients with SCI: 2 years
- Home Health Care as RN: 1 year
- RN: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Michigan State RN