RN - PACU New
Delivers nursing care responsibly and accountably as described professionally by the American Nurses Association (ANA) and legally by the State of Michigan. Demonstrates competency through the critical thinking model known as the nursing process. This includes assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Upholds the standards of professional performance as described by the ANA. This includes ethical practice, culturally congruent practice, communication, collaboration, leadership, education, evidence-based practice and research, quality of practice, professional practice evaluation, resource utilization and environmental health. Strives to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Weekday schedule: 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. AND 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Weekends Scchedule: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- No call
- Education - Associate's Degree or equivalent in Nursing,Bachelors of Science in Nursing must be obtained within 4 years for those who start in this RN role on or after January 1, 2017
- Licenses - Registered Nurse (RN)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or obtained within 60 days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.