Occupational Health Nurse New
National Diagnostic Services Website
Occupational Health Nurse
Position Purpose: To be a full time member of the Occupation Health Team in the prevention and treatment of injuries and disease and rehabilitation of the sick and injured. To institute care in acute, chronic and emergency situations on a continual basis in response to employee’s physical and emotional health needs, employing recognized techniques and procedures within company policy. Clinic located in Bay City.
- Emergency department experience and a strong background in preventive medicine and Occupational Health preferred.
- Computer experience required, excellent oral and written communication skills, high quality professional ethics and confidentiality.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Michigan
- Three to five years of relevant clinical experience
- Two years of Occupational Health experience, preferred
- Certification in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation, or must obtain within 30 days of hire
- Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist, or must obtain within 30 days of hire
- Certified in Spirometry Screening, or must obtain within 30 days of hire
- CPR and Hearing Conservation (CAOHC accredited) certifications required, or must obtain within 30 days of hire